WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
As an Accountant at Nuvei you will be responsible for bookkeeping, financial reporting, daily accounting reconciliations & will be reporting to the Financial Controller locally.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out daily accounting tasks like handling incoming invoices, reconcile balances with banks & suppliers, issuing invoices, assets management, etc.;
- Be responsible for payments process including managing & executing payments, handling payment approvals and working closely with a Purchase Order system;
- Preparing final trial balance for month/year-end close purposes;
- Handling tax calculations & declarations, such as VAT, income tax, etc. and perform ongoing communication with tax authorities;
- Preparing & submitting of statistical reports;
- Assisting in preparation of the quarterly & annual financial statements of the company & reporting to the Bank of Lithuania;
- Work with external auditors & advisors on audit & accounting / tax matters;
- Assisting in reconciliation of daily internal banking systems’ balances.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar;
- 3+ years of relevant experience as an Accountant;
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian tax system;
- Experienced user of tax portals required locally;
- Highly proficient in Navision & MS Excel;
- Proficient English and Lithuanian (both written and verbal);
- Experience working in an international environment with multicurrency (an advantage).
Monthly salary 2400 Eur – 3400 Eur (gross before taxes). Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
- Long-Term Incentive Plan, which allows employees to financially benefit from Nuvei growth by being awarded with Restricted Stock Units;
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Flexibility & possibility to work remotely;
- Additional vacation days, granted on quarterly basis;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Cool & modern penthouse office in Vilnius city;
- Annual bonus depending on company & individual results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, trainings, giving back to community activities;
- Office perks, great atmosphere, company events & a lot more to explore!
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.