Chargeback Team is a part of the Operations Department and is responsible for the investigation of disputed transactions and analysis of causes of disputes and how those could be resolved and/or prevented. Also the team is working on resolving complex issues and finding the best solutions, ways of working and improving the processes. Monitoring and evaluating data received from external parties falls under the team's remit as well.
As a Chargeback Specialist, you will be preparing the best possible evidence to fight chargeback claims. This exciting opportunity involves a strong understanding of credit card processing, the methodology, and the procedures involved in mitigating chargebacks. You will work closely with our acquiring banks, fraud, and automation teams. We are looking for a team player, who is keen on efficiently handling the tasks within short timeframes, and will deliver high quality results on time, with a desire to continuously improve processes. What we offer you is a role in which you can enjoy constant learning, growth, and development opportunities.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Analyze the chargebacks documentation, and evidence provided by our clients;
- Review incoming chargebacks and provide timely responses to the payment providers to ensure the highest possible win rate;
- Coordinate, support, and develop dispute management process;
- Work and cooperate with other departments and business partners;
- Participate in process building and planning;
- Maintain and improve the quality of that process;
- Work on various tasks or projects assigned to you by your line manager.
What we're looking for:
- 1+ yrs work experience in either Claims, Transactional Banking (Disputes & Payment Investigations), or other Banking Operations functions;
- High level of accuracy and extreme attention to detail;
- Good problem-solving and strong analytical skills;
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team;
- Proficient English (both verbal and written);
- SQL/Advanced Excel (advantage).
What’s in it for you?
You will have an opportunity to be part of a challenging Fintech industry and together with an international and talented team spread across the globe shape the future of it.
Monthly salary 1600 - 2300 Eur (gross before taxes). Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
Additional benefits include:
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius;
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Flexibility & possibility to work from home;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Additional vacation days;
- Long-term incentive plan;
- Private health insurance (after 3 months’ probation);
- Annual bonus depending on individual & company results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, including trainings, etc.;
- Office perks, great atmosphere & company events + a lot more to explore!
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.