Fraud Analytics team focuses on research, identification, and prevention of new patterns of fraud. The team plays a crucial part in company’s activities as a lot of leads for further improvements and newest information about fraud trends are firstly detected by Fraud Analysts.
As a Fraud Analyst, you will have an opportunity to become a Crypto-Cyber-Crime expert, stop fraudsters from scamming, analyze fraudulent patterns and suspicious data, and best part of it – join a team of passionate fraud fighters.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Conduct different complexity investigations to understand fraud trends & find undesired users;
- Review fraud alerts & spot new activities patterns;
- Help Customer Support team to identify fraudulent users & communicate with them;
- Cooperate with other departments on improving internal systems & processes;
- Assist in protecting users from being scammed & help them understand how to avoid fraud;
- Perform quality assurance tasks;
- Be involved in ad-hoc crypto payments & investigations related projects.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in quantitative research or data analysis;
- Strong analytical thinking & attention to details;
- Ability to work day/evening/weekend shifts;
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research or similar would be an advantage;
- A working knowledge of SQL would be an advantage as well;
- Experience working in a fraud, compliance or risk environment within the Financial Services industry would be considered as a major advantage;
- Proficient English (both written & verbal).
What’s in it for you?
You will have an opportunity to be part of a challenging Fintech industry and together with an international and talented team spread across the globe shape the future of it.
Monthly salary (gross before taxes) 1800 - 2300 Eur. Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
Additional benefits include:
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance
- Flexibility & possibility to work from home
- 1-month Workcation
- Additional vacation days
- Long-term incentive plan
- Private health insurance (after 3 months’ probation)
- Annual bonus depending on individual & company results
- Space for personal & professional growth, including trainings, etc.
- Office perks, great atmosphere & company events + a lot more to explore!
This position requires working a flexible rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three main shifts: 7-16; 9-18; 12-21.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.