Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
Come join us and help in defining the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
The Product Analyst position at Simplex is an amazing opportunity for an initiative, organized, responsible and highly skilled individual to join a successful company, where he can make a real impact by leading product analytics efforts - from defining strategy of quantitative research to extracting actionable insights from available data.
Day-to-day responsibilities and challenges
- Manage Simplex’s Product Analytics platforms - from defining overall approach & strategy to finding specific ways to measure success
- Work closely with Product Managers on defining success metrics & A/B tests of upcoming features
- Understand & analyze user journey - to find actionable insights that will define direction of product development
- Give tools to the Product team for day-to-day management of the whole suite of Simplex products - build dashboards, reports, create & maintain business alerts etc.
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Analyst/Data Scientist (or similar role) in a successful B2C company - MUST
- Solid analytical background with deep understanding of how B2C products work
- Hands-on experience & strong skills with one or more of the product analytics tools - Mixpanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics etc.
- Wide experience in funnel optimizations, user segmentation, cohort analysis, experimentation and other product analytics methodologies
- Good SQL knowledge
- Strong UX orientation
- University degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field - advantage
- Excellent English skills, additional languages is an advantage