Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Department works with customers to ensure they're successful with Simplex solution. The CS team onboards new customers and accompany them throughout the customer journey with Simplex – providing tools, information and support needed to achieve their business goals while proactively collaborating to grow the business together.
Customer Success Specialist has an in-depth understanding of customers' needs, and hence is responsible for being the voice of the customer internally within sales, marketing, and product teams.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Engage with Simplex's Tier2/Tier 3 partners to build/strengthen relationships, understand their business needs and convey Simplex's value;
- Analyze performance, identify partners that are not maximizing their potential & drive them to greater success & growth;
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Simplex’s products & services, assist partners with questions & suggest the best course of action for any issue they encounter;
- Act as the partner advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, risk, compliance sales & finance;
- Have an expert understanding of customers business challenges and identify growth opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer success, account management or similar position within a Fintech, payments, or financial industry;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present & influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives & C-level, abilities to upsell by promoting product values;
- Proactiveness, a data-driven mindset & analytical skills to provide solutions to complex problems;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize & meet deadlines;
- Proficient English (both written and verbal).
What's in it for you?
You will have an opportunity to be part of a challenging Fintech industry and together with an international and talented team spread across the globe shape the future of it.
Monthly salary (gross before taxes) 2200 – 3200 Eur. Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
Additional benefits include:
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius;
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Flexibility & possibility to work from home;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Additional vacation days;
- Long-term incentive plan;
- Private health insurance (after 3 months’ probation);
- Annual bonus depending on individual & company results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, including trainings, etc.;
- Office perks, great atmosphere & company events + a lot more to explore!
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.