Senior Data Analyst
Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
- Be in charge of fraud prevention related KPIs, define and monitor them, identify insights, draw conclusions and implement action items.
- Detect fraud trends and defined patterns out of large amounts of data.
- Analyze anomalies to identify the patterns and trends that should be blocked.
- Perform deep analysis on fraudulent transactions.
- Make real time decisions in order to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Be updated with the recent fraud trends in the crypto market and in financial markets.
- Collaborate with other groups - R&D, Customer Success, Strategy and more
- BA or BSc degree - a must
- Passion for deep dive analysis and fraud detecting
- Ability to draw conclusions out of large amounts of data
- Experience in gathering information using online open sources - an advantage
- Proven SQL knowledge - an advantage
- Research and statistics knowledge – an advantage
- Experience with Qlik or other BI tools - an advantage