DevOps Team Leader
RnD Department is responsible for developing new services / products and improving the existing ones at Simplex. Owning the growth and maintenance of our Crypto onramp / offramp and Banking solutions – platforms that support millions of dollars worth of transaction on daily basis.
At the moment we're looking for a DevOps Team Leader to manage and lead cross-country team of bright and highly qualified engineers. It's an exciting time to join us at this stage of development and integration and be part of something big and new.
We envision the core Dev Team members as the future tech leaders and contributors to the company’s success.
As a DevOps Team Leader, you'll get to:
- Lead and mentor a team of highly qualified engineers with a broad company ownership in devops, databases and security areas, while spreaded in 2 locations, Israel and Lithuania;
- Manage our cloud infrastructure based on AWS and GCP;
- Lead our ongoing migration to kubernetes with new CICD approach and tools like Tekton , ArgoCD and Terraform;
- Implement Istio as service mesh in our kubernetes environment;
- Manage top technologies like: Kafka, Airflow, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.;
- Maintain production grade systems that hold sensitive financial data, and include safety nets to avoid hackers employing large-scale attacks using cloudflare and other security tools like Prisma and others.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years as a Team Leader/management position;
- At least 6 years experience managing production grade robust, scalable cloud-based application/s;
- Strong Cloud architecture skills;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, github actions or equivalent;
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (K8s / ECS);
- Proven experience in managing production environment at scale in cloud environment;
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash);
- Proven experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Packer or equivalent;
- Fast learner, passion to use new technologies and a people person.
What's in it for you?
You will have an opportunity to be part of a challenging Fintech industry and together with an international and talented team spread across the globe shape the future of it.
Competitive salary & Additional benefits include:
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance
- Flexibility & possibility to work from home
- 1-month Workcation
- Additional vacation days
- Long-term incentive plan
- Private health insurance (after 3 months’ probation)
- Annual bonus depending on individual & company results
- Space for personal & professional growth, including trainings, etc.
- Office perks, great atmosphere & company events + a lot more to explore!
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.