Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
Are you someone who thrives at solving complex challenges at a global level, saving billions of dollars from getting into the wrong hands, every day?
Simplex is changing the way people all over the world buy and use their money. At the core of our offering are our fraud prevention methodologies, a fully automated, machine learning system that makes difficult decisions in real-time, throughout the payment process. We’re looking for our next leader who can help us stay ahead of the next fraud trends, impacting the way people purchase globally.
- Join a multi-disciplinary team of python developers, fraud fighters, data scientists, and analysts. Brainstorm on a daily basis.
- Take your ideas from research to production! End-to-end ownership on real-time decision-making systems will let you make a real, immediate impact on Simplex’s fraud prevention and conversion KPIs
- Bottom-up research - become a Crypto-Cyber-Crime expert. Analyze fraud trends, evaluate new data sources and detect suspicious data patterns.
What you'll need:
- BSc - math, Statistics, Data Science, Math, Engineering/Economics, etc.
- Experience in a data-driven role using SQL
- Experience with Python
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- At least 2 years of work experience in high-tech/finance/intelligence unit (or similar)
- Team player
- High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
What it's like to work here:
- Simplex is awesome with a strong emphasis on keeping its positive vibes. We respect each other's opinions and care about each other's well being
- Simplex Analytics prides on team diversity in genders, backgrounds, roles, ages, languages, etc.
- A simplex is an energetic group of fast, funny, free thinkers. This is the place to learn how to make bold decisions and assume leadership.