Full-Stack Team Leader
RnD Department is responsible for developing new services / products and improving the existing ones at Simplex. Owning the growth and maintenance of our Crypto onramp / offramp and Banking solutions – platforms that support millions of dollars’ worth of transactions on daily basis.
We envision the core Dev Team members as the future tech leaders and contributors to the company’s success.
Teams in Lithuania are owning the domain of Banking B2B2C platform.
As a Full-Stack Team Leader, you'll get to:
- Design and implement our customer-facing applications, account checkout pages, internal systems, and user experience
- Expand, grow and mentor a team of excellent full-stack developers
- Own a business domain and directly contribute to the company's performance
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment
- Build financial systems to scale with a strong focus on performance and security aspects
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of direct management experience as a full-stack Team Leader
- Agile methodology proficiency (working in Scrum)
- At least 6 years experience in hands-on development of complex web applications and services
- Experience with backend development - Node.js, Python, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Design & Architecture
- Hands-on experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular, React
- Experience in various databases (Postgres/ Redis/ Elastic/ etc.)
What's in it for you?
You will have an opportunity to be part of a challenging Fintech industry and together with an international and talented team spread across the globe shape the future of it.
Competitive salary & Additional benefits include:
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance
- Flexibility & possibility to work from home
- 1-month Workcation
- Additional vacation days
- Long-term incentive plan
- Private health insurance (after 3 months’ probation)
- Annual bonus depending on individual & company results
- Space for personal & professional growth, including trainings, etc.
- Office perks, great atmosphere & company events + a lot more to explore!
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.