Analytics Team Lead
Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
What you’ll do
- Lead a cross-functional, end-to-end team of analysts, researchers and Python developers on their mission to prevent fraud
- Create features and strategies while owning the full cycle - from idea to production
- Own fraud and risk-related KPIs, define and monitor them, identify insights, draw conclusions and implement action items.
- Adapt our systems, or build new ones, to support additional payment methods, verticals and expanding volumes
- Collaborate with other groups - R&D, Customer Success, Strategy and more
What we look for
- 3 years of hands-on experience in analytical / software development role
- 2 years in a management role of 3-5 people
- Must have SQL and Python development knowledge
- Experience working with automated, machine learning heavy systems
- Experience in Fraud prevention / Fintech companies - an advantage
- Research and statistics knowledge – an advantage