Senior Fraud Analyst
Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
Do you want to start a new challenge in fraud prevention? Analyze fraudulent payments and detect suspicious data patterns? Or maybe, you wish to help to build the processes in order to catch fraudsters? Come and join a team of fraud fighters!
What you will do:
- Lead the design and implementation of an analytics solution for fraud detection in transactions and card related payments;
- Develop and assist implementation of fraud rules and prevention strategies;
- Support integration of Simplex’s existing monitoring solutions with 3rd party providers and develop bespoke strategies to identify criminal activity;
- Conduct different complexity investigations in order to understand fraud cases and periodic trends;
- Communicate and report to the Lithuanian regulatory bodies;
- Brainstorm and cooperate with other departments, give suggestions on how to improve internal systems and processes;
- Perform quality assurance tasks;
- Be involved in ad-hoc crypto payments and investigations related projects.
What you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience in fraud detection related to Payment cards or Banking;
- 2 years of experience working with SQL;
- Ability to analyze large sets of complex data, draw meaningful conclusions, and make business recommendations based on analysis;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- To be a team player.
What would give you extra points:
- Quantitative research or data analysis experience;
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring solutions, Risk models and Tuning processes is an advantage;
- Intelligence research experience (e.g. open-source web research);
- Experience with BI tools (Qlik, Tableau);
- Programming skills in R or Python.
What it's like to work here:
- Simplex is a fun startup with a strong emphasis on keeping its positive vibes. We respect each other's opinions and care about each other's well-being;
- Simplex analytics prides on team diversity in genders, backgrounds, roles, ages, and languages;
- Simplex is an energetic group of fast, funny, free thinkers. This is the place to learn how to make bold decisions and assume leadership;
- You will get great office perks.