Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
The Operations Department is a new department being established in Simplex. It is responsible for all back-office operational functions required to support both the existing Simplex products and new products ready to be launched in the near future.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Monitor and process incoming, outgoing, and internal payments.
- Onboard/offboard customers, enable them to access various products
- Work with the first level of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) processes
- Investigate and help solve customers’ problems with payments
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Participate in the launch of new products and contribute to the setup of new processes and procedures
- Delivery with quality in the fast-changing environment
- Identifying any areas or processes of improvement
What do you need:
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Good analytical skills and willingness to do precise and accurate routine work
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Experience in financial services, particularly in banking
- Basic knowledge in AML/CFT, Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence processes - an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- Being a part of exciting and challenging FinTech startup
- Office perks and company events (work hard - party harder!)
- Health insurance and free lunches every day
- Young, international and talented team
- Space for personal professional improvements
- Cool office at Vilnius TechPark (after the lockdown)
This position requires working a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three main shifts: 6-15; 13-22; 21-6, which rotate every 3 weeks. Night hours are paid extra.