Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in the Blockchain industry in 2020-2021. As a licensed financial institution, Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing. Come join us and help in defining the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
We are looking for a Chargeback Specialist to join our new team. In this role you will be participating in chargeback process planning
and requirements gathering, creating a workflow, and forming an ideal end state. This exciting opportunity involves a strong understanding of debit card processing, the methodology, and the procedures involved in mitigating chargebacks.
Join us if you are:
- A fast learner and are not afraid of a fast paced environment - we’re a growing
- Detail oriented and always willing to learn
- You’re a team player and also have the ability to work independently
What do you need:
- Participate in process building and planning
- Handle chargebacks cases by obtaining documentation and determining
according to rules and procedures
- Respond to questions regarding chargeback submissions; research and analysis.
- Work with other departments and business partners
- Maintain and improve process quality
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed
- Think, think, think – New and bright ideas are the foundation of what we do!
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- 2+ years work experience in either Claims, Transactional Banking (Disputes & Payment Investigations), or other Banking Operations functions.
- Strong analytical skills, extreme attention to details
- SQL/Advanced Excel (advantage)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team