Operations Department is responsible for all back-office operational functions required to support both the existing Simplex products and products ready to be launched in the near future.
Chargeback Team is a part of the Operations Department and is responsible for the investigation of disputed transactions and analysis of causes of disputes and how those could be resolved and/or prevented. Also the team is working on resolving complex issues and finding the best solutions, ways of working and improving the processes. Monitoring and evaluating data received from external parties falls under the team's remit as well.
As a Chargeback Specialist, you'll get to:
- Handle chargebacks cases by obtaining documentation and determining according to rules and procedures;
- Respond to questions regarding chargeback submissions, research and analysis;
- Work with other departments and business partners;
- Participate in process building and planning;
- Maintain and improve quality of that process;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the line manager;
- Think, think, think – New and bright ideas are the foundation of what we do!
What we're looking for:
- Proficient English (both verbal and written);
- 2+ years work experience in either Claims, Transactional Banking (Disputes & Payment Investigations), or other Banking Operations functions;
- Strong analytical skills and extreme attention to details;
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team;
- SQL/Advanced Excel (advantage).
What’s in it for you?
You will have an opportunity to be part of a challenging Fintech industry and together with an international and talented team spread across the globe shape the future of it.
Monthly salary (gross before taxes) from 1950 Eur. Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
Additional benefits include:
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius;
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Flexibility & possibility to work from home;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Additional vacation days;
- Long-term incentive plan;
- Private health insurance (after 3 months’ probation);
- Annual bonus depending on individual & company results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, including trainings, etc.;
- Office perks, great atmosphere & company events + a lot more to explore!
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.