Senior Systems Administrator
Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets, and information sites.
The Simplex-IT department is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to work in a cloud environment
This position is responsible for analyzing and evaluating new cloud implementations to ensure they integrate properly with existing platforms and systems. Analyze current technologies, tools, and processes in use by the unit to propose cloud conversion, improvements, changes or optimizations that result in a cost and process-efficient operation. Provide support to the Information Technology team while troubleshooting situations or breakdowns that could arise. Conduct proof of concepts to test prospective cloud solutions. Assist IT Manager in cloud projects, ensuring their execution is on time and within budget. In this position, you’ll provide hands-on integration and implementation of systems, manage AWS and Azure environments, be responsible for roles and permissions, etc.
We’re looking for someone with initiative, a can-do attitude, an out-of-the-box thinker, security-oriented and service-oriented.
You’ll be reporting to the IT Manager.
- Administer SaaS solutions including, AWS services, Azure AD, Google G-Suite Admin, Okta, office365, Jamf Pro and much more.
- Integrating SaaS and other services with Okta.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members.
- 5 years experience as a Systems Administrator - Must
- 3 years experience with AWS – Must
- Working with Azure AD / Intune - Must
- Integration of SaaS with Okta - Must
- Office365 or Google G Suite - Must
- Essential knowledge of networking - Must
- JAMF Pro
- Good understanding of Security
- Working with firewalls -an advantage
- English skills -written and verbal
What will put you ahead
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Self-motivated with the ability to own projects to completion
Excellent collaborative skills, a team player