Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in the Blockchain industry in 2020-2021. As a licensed financial institution, Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help in defining the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention, and cryptocurrency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team as our Office Admin supporting Simplex’s team in Israel. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, ability to manage internal and external relationships.
You’ll be part of our HR team and therefore if you have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, the ability to switch priorities, and maintain grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment - you are the right person for us!
What will you be doing?
- Running the office's reception desk - Welcoming guests and providing administrative support to all employees, maintaining files and databases, answering incoming phone calls, printing materials, handling mail & deliveries, parking, etc.
- Oversee housekeeping, office operations, and ongoing maintenance for Israel Facility.
- Administration of flights and accommodation for overseas travel
- Tracks office supply inventory and approve supply orders
- Coordinating with suppliers, handling orders, invoices and procurement
- Provide support for the on-off boarding process and organizing HR events /welfare activities.
- 2+ years of applicable administrative experience
- Strong communication skills - oral and written. Fluent in English is a must
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to details
- Strong teamwork skills; and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes
- Work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Email, and Calendaring skills
- Bachelor’s degree – an advantage