Chargeback Specialist (Student position-Temp)
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in the Blockchain industry in 2019-2020. As a licensed financial institution, Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help in defining the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
We are looking for a Chargeback Specialist, who will join our strong and high-performing team. This role will give you a great opportunity to build your knowledge about the payment dispute process, and a chance to be a part of process improvements. As a specialist, you will be preparing the best possible evidence to fight chargeback claims. This exciting opportunity involves a strong understanding of credit card processing, the methodology and procedures involved in mitigating chargebacks. You will work closely with our acquiring banks, fraud, and automation teams.
We are looking for a team player, who is keen on efficiently handling the tasks within short timeframes, and will deliver high-quality results on time, with a desire to continuously improve processes and automation. What we offer you is a role in which you can enjoy constant learning, growth, and development opportunities.
Here we offer a part-time position which requires working for a minimum of 10 hours a week (can go up to 25/30 depending on volumes).
Join us if you are:
- A fast learner and are not afraid of a fast-paced environment - we’re a growing startup
- Detail-oriented, tech-savvy and always willing to learn
- You’re a team player and also have the ability to work independently
What you will do:
- Investigate, analyze, and mitigate chargeback claims
- Build strong evidence-based cases in order to fight chargebacks
- Maintain and improve process quality
- Work with our Business Risk Team to make sure chargebacks are handled properly
- Submit evidence to our banks’ chargeback systems
- Think, think, think – New and bright ideas are the foundation of what we do!
- Part-time availability to work for a minimum of 10 hours a week (can be up to 25/30 depending on volumes)
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- SQL/Advanced Excel
- Experience in high-tech/finance company (advantage)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team