Executive Persona Manager
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, acquired by Nuvei (NVEI.TO), selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention, and cryptocurrency.
If you have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, the ability to switch priorities and maintain grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment - you are the right person for us!
About the position
Serving as the right hand of the CEO you'll be responsible for:
Managing and supporting the CEO's day-2-day schedule: Coordinate meetings, events, and conferences. Welcoming guests and providing administrative support, maintaining files and databases, answering incoming phone calls, printing materials, handling mail & deliveries, parking, etc.
Handle all personal and business-related issues.
Manage end-2-end overseas travel –including ongoing support while abroad.
- Drafting presentations, business plans and other documents.
Drafting and reviewing various contracts and other legal documents ?
Project manager for operations and other internal projects of the CEO
What will put you ahead?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- Strong communication skills - written/verbal
- Very detail oriented and a creative problem solver
- Work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- A can-do attitude
- Full proficiency in English (English mother tongue is a plus)