Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
As a software architect in Simplex, you will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. Understanding business goals, priorities and timelines affect your abilities to deliver an architecture that is best suited to the business from both technical and business perspectives.
Being a proficient software architect you bring a strong technical background and excellent software development skills. You are highly experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine non-functional requirements for software
- Own decisions regarding development tools, methodologies and standards to be used across the organization
- Communicate and help with the assimilation of guidelines with development teams
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with architecture
- Provide developers with technical guidance and coaching
- Ensure software meets requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Ensure architecture meets business vision, goals and timelines
- At least 10 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of experience as a software architect
- Excellent proficiency with software design and architecture
- Strong understanding of databases, both relational and NoSQL
- Experience in a microservices architecture
- Experience in DDD is an advantage
- Familiarity with single-page application development. Client-side development proficiency is an advantage
- A technical mindset with attention to details
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Communication and presentation abilities
- Team player