Talent Acquisition Partner
Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner who will join the HR team in Vilnius, will be responsible for leading recruitment processes and building a positive image of Simplex as an employer. This position requires close cooperation with the global team.
The position includes, but is not limited to:
- Full cycle recruitment with focus on tech positions
- Coordination of external employer branding activities and partnership with universities, use social media to enhance our sourcing channels and promote Simplex as an employer of choice
- Analyze the labor market and implement employee attraction projects
- Analyse how to attract IT candidates by using various modern techniques
- Initiate and participate in various other HR and Employer Branding activities
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in end to end recruitment processes (tech roles is a big advantage)
- Willingness to hire Tech roles
- Understanding and demonstrated expertise of recruiting principles and best practices
- Experience in direct sourcing including LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Great communication skills and ability to maintain professional relationships both with candidates and hiring managers
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you:
- Being a part of exciting and challenging FinTech
- Office perks and company events
- International friendly and talented HR team
- Health insurance, lunch budget and much more