Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing. Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Analytics group. You will be responsible for designing, building and optimizing our data pipeline, as well as creating and maintaining our fast-growing DWH. You will be using the most advanced technologies and will be responsible for taking initiatives, architecture and technology wise.
As a Data Engineer at Simplex, you will:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture both for analytic and operational applications.
- Work closely with our Data-science team and the R&D group.
- Interact with all our data consumers to know their various use cases, understand their challenges and translate them into tasks to execute.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading data from a wide variety of data sources using: Python, SQL and cloud data technologies.
- Deal with data on high volume, high availability production systems
- Manage and maintain our data warehouse model, audit logging, monitoring, improve performance, etc.
- Create and maintain infra for data quality and integrity.
- Find and improve bottlenecks in our high scale analytics.
What you should bring to the table:
- 3+ years of end to end hands on experience - owning feature from an idea stage, through design, architecture, coding, integration and deployment stages and monitoring.
- Experience with data pipelines and workflow management tools.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL - an advantage) with high level of SQL
- Experience with Python/Java/ Scala, Linux command line and shell scripting
- Experience with data cloud services. AWS services (RDS, Kinesis, S3, Aurora, Lambda and others) - an advantage.
- Passion for data and strong analytical skills
This is a key role in a new team, so you can expect to have a high impact right from the start.