Compliance Specialist (ODD)
Simplex is a global leading FinTech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2020-2021. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing. Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
We are looking for people who are driven, eager to learn and most importantly, want to perform within a company while making Compliance part of its culture.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Conduct investigation of transactions making sure that the transactions that are being carried out are in line with the Institution’s available information about the Client, its business, risk nature, and knowledge about the source of funds (Ongoing Due Diligencep process).
- Re-assessment of customer’s risk rating to determine if it is still accurate taking into consideration changed details and relevant factors of customer information.
- Analyzing customers information and transactions using internal/external systems, public databases and records.
- Identification of suspicious and unusual activity and escalation to further internal teams.
- Preparation of a summary of investigation and overview of customer’s activity and escalation to Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Constantly provide feedback on possible/needed processes/procedures changes and improvements.
- Contribution to a good working environment by taking on a positive and constructive approach in cooperation with colleagues and giving honest feedback ensuring the drive of high performance in the unit.
- Carrying out other tasks and targets set by the Head of Compliance/MLRO.
What do you need:
- At least 1 year of experience in financial services related area.
- Basic knowledge in AML/CFT, Sanctions, KYC and transactions monitoring
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English.
- Good analytical skills and willingness to do precise and accurate routine job.
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results.
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to shape and be part of challenging Fintech industry
- Office perks, great atmosphere and company events + a lot more to explore ! (after lockdown :)
- Private Health insurance
- Wolt food budget
- Young, international and talented team
- Space for personal and professional improvements
- And more!