Customer Success Manager
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
- Engage with Simplex's strategic partners to build/strengthen relationships, understand their business needs and convey Simplex's value.
- Analyze performance, identify partners that are not maximizing their potential and drive them to greater success and growth
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Simplex’s products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best course of action for any issue they encounter
- Act as the customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, risk, compliance sales and finance.
- Have an expert understanding of customers business challenges and identify growth opportunities
- Manage Junior Customer Success specialists by helping them to improve their CS toolbox and professional development
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success positions within a startup/software company - A must
- Experience working with startup clients who never sleep, and are passionate about bringing an excellent service to their users.
- The understanding that as a CSM in Simplex, the partners trust you to get the job done, whatever and whenever it takes.
- A Data-driven mindset with analytic skills that provides solutions and conclusions to complex problems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to juggle between multiple projects at once and keep focused on the highest priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Very strong verbal and written English skills