Simplex is an EU-licensed financial institution, providing the fiat infrastructure for the crypto industry. Simplex processes crypto-to-credit card payments with a 100% guarantee – in case of a fraud chargeback, the merchant gets paid by Simplex. We process billions of dollars for millions of users, all with a truly global reach and in a very vibrant and growing ecosystem
The Simplex VP Marketing position is an amazing opportunity for a highly talented and skilled individual to join a market leader company, plan, and execute a new marketing strategy from scratch, define the roadmap and manage the marketing team and domain.
We are looking for a creative, growth oriented VP Marketing who will be responsible for building our brand while generating new opportunities to grow Simplex in the exploding fintech – crypto market worldwide.
As a member of Simplex’s executive team, the VP Marketing is responsible for the company’s core marketing strategy and shares the responsibility to drive growth.
- Develop and lead the company’s global go to market strategy and direct the tactical execution to support the company toplines growth.
- Build the company's brand identity and brand definition - include positioning, messaging, and value proposition strategy. Build and establish the product marketing strategy and communication.
- Build and lead the marketing team.
- Drive the digital marketing and social media campaigns for increased brand awareness and lead generation.
- Own and efficiently utilize budget, allocating spending and optimizing a blend of marketing channels to achieve measurable results.
- Produce high-quality content for various needs. such as market surveys, Webinars, Whitepapers, Case Studies, Blog, Videos and more.
- Analyze ROI of all marketing programs, communicate results, and evaluate marketing effectiveness.
- Understand the needs of sales teams to build a strong relationship through marketing solutions and sales support tools are pro-actively provided to sales.
- Conduct research and analysis of the market to include partners, customers, and competition.
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing roles at the management level within the e- commerce global markets.
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing for the b2b enterprise
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate key competencies including strategic vision, execution, and measurable results.
- Experience across all disciplines of marketing include lead gen, branding, social media, communications, content marketing, branding, public relations, marketing analytics, and events.
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company in a competitive market.
- ROI - driven approach to marketing and strong attention to details
- In-depth understanding of the customer journey
- B2B2C experience - an advantage