Quality Assurance Analyst
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2020-2021. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing. Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention, and cryptocurrency supporting services.
We are looking for e person who is driven, eager to learn and most importantly, want to perform within a company while making Compliance part of its culture.
In this role, you’ll will:
- Build QA processes; procedures and guidelines from the scratch as you will be the first professional in this role.
- Responsible for conducting detailed and objective quality reviews of customer files from an AML / financial crime perspective for natural persons and legal entity customers.
- Work with the process owners to ensure all internal policies, procedures, and standard operating procedures appropriately reflect current processes and are aligned.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration/feedback sessions with the relevant business areas and stakeholders.
- Clearly document and organize any identified control failures or gaps within internal policies, procedures or compliance controls.
- Prepare reports to management detailing results of reviews and verification procedures performed.
- Participate in the continual review and improvement of the quality Management program at the Company.
- Support the Compliance Officer in the execution of the function’s oversight responsibilities.
- Undertake any other duties as determined by the Compliance Officer.
What do you need:
- 2+ years of experience within the financial services industry preferred with emphasis on AML requirements.
- Good experience of advising on AML issues and working knowledge in the context of customer due diligence for both personal and business / corporate customers.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of quality assurance activities, reporting and maintaining support and advisory services to the business.
- Ability to adapt within a changing environment, re-prioritise workloads and work effectively with multiple competing priorities. Also, able to work autonomously and prioritize own work.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Being a part of exciting and challenging FinTech startup
- Office perks and company events (work hard - party harder!)
- Young, international and talented team
- Space for personal professional improvements
- And more!