Junior Data Analyst
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
- Maintain and improve current data processes and develop new efficient processes to support the daily production of reference data
- Develop and optimize reporting dashboards to improve understanding of our KPIs with the BI team
- Analyze and understand data relationships, attributes, data flow and data output to improve reporting capabilities
- Ensure the development of an automated reporting process that covers metrics as well as financial results, and connects the two in an appropriate and accurate manner
- Work on special projects and Ad-hoc assignments
- Design and implement monitoring solutions
- Prepares reports for daily, weekly and monthly reviews
- Degree in Economics or Industrial Engineering
- 1 years of experience as Operations analyst/Data analyst
- Advanced data analysis and Excel skills, including a working knowledge of SQL and VBA
- Knowledge in Qlik Sense, QlikView or similar BI platforms.
- Basic Python knowledge - an advantage
- Driven by working in an environment that combines finance and technology
- Well organized with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong technical capabilities
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A high level of commitment and motivation, with an ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English
- Service oriented