Simplex is a global leading fintech company, holding an Electronic Money Institution license issued by the Central Bank of Lithuania. We are recognized as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2020-2021, providing the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention, and cryptocurrency supporting services.
As the Risk Officer of Simplex, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining enterprise-wide risk management at a successfully growing financial business.
What your daily tasks would look like:
- Manage the company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework, including development of Risk Assessments, Risk Strategy, Appetite and EWRA (Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment of Money Laundering/ Terrorism Financing)
- Conduct risk reviews on new partners, products and services or other significant changes in the conduct of business
- Manage outsourcing process in the company, including monitoring outsourcing agreements; conducting and regularly updating risk assessments of outsourced services
- Work closely with other teams across Simplex to ensure proper and timely risk identification and control; escalate issues to the management and relevant teams, propose mitigating measures
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in risk management in Lithuanian financial sector
- Practical experience in developing a comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Experience in conducting EWRA (Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment of Money Laundering/ Terrorism Financing) is an advantage
- Interest in the digital assets field would be a plus
- Great communication within stakeholders, including regulators
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Law, Finance or Economics is preferred
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Professional qualification from an internationally recognized body (e.g. ACAMS, ICA, etc.) is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Being a part of exciting and challenging FinTech startup
- Office perks and company events
- Young, international and talented team
- Space for personal and professional improvements