Junior FP&A Analyst
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
About the position
We are looking for a Junior FP&A Analyst to join our finance department.
You will specialize in financial analysis and various reporting, work with multiple interfaces across the company and analyze critical data.
If You are passionate and curios about financial analysis Your can-do attitude and team- player approach you are the right person for us!
- Daily reconciliations of multiple accounts within multiple banks and currencies
- Developing an understanding of various payment methods, card settlements, refunds and fees
- Assisting with partners statements and daily reporting packages
- Retrieve weekly reports from various sources to support BI dashboards
- Work on special projects and Ad-hoc assignments
- Identify improvements to existing processes
- Design and implement monitoring solutions
- Prepares reports for daily, weekly and monthly reviews
- BA degree (Economics/Industrial Engineering or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of experience as FP&A/Economist/Operations analyst
- Advanced data analysis and Excel skills, including a working knowledge of SQL and VBA
- Experience with BI tools - advantage
- Well organized with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong technical capabilities
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A high level of commitment and motivation, with an ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English
- Service oriented