Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
The Operations Department is a new department being established in Simplex. It is responsible for all back-office operational functions required to support both the existing Simplex products and new products ready to be launched in the near future.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Monitor and process incoming, outgoing, and internal payments.
- Onboard/offboard customers, enable them to access various products
- Work with the first level of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) processes
- Investigate and help solve customers’ problems with payments
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Participate in the launch of new products and contribute to the setup of new processes and procedures
- Delivery with quality in the fast-changing environment
- Identifying any areas or processes of improvement
What do you need:
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Good analytical skills and willingness to do precise and accurate routine work
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Experience in financial services, particularly in banking
- Basic knowledge in AML/CFT, Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence processes - an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- Being a part of exciting and challenging FinTech startup
- Office perks and company events (work hard - party harder!)
- Health insurance and free lunches every day
- Young, international and talented team
- Space for personal professional improvements
- Cool office at Vilnius TechPark (after the lockdown)
This position requires working a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three main shifts: 6-15; 13-22; 21-6, which rotate every 3 weeks. Night hours are paid extra.