Experienced Bookkeeper-Temporary position
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention, and cryptocurrency.
- Leading all bookkeeping aspects of the company, including invoices recording, managing the outsourced bookkeeper, monthly reconciliations conducting, ongoing reporting to tax authorities, monthly closing etc.
- Payroll accounting - handling the employees’ payroll including managing the outsourced payroll accountant, Monthly payroll controls, Attendance handling, employee on-boarding and termination, working with insurance agencies, reporting to tax authorities etc.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping and payroll accounting experience
- Qualified as bookkeeper Type 03
- Deep knowledge and proven experience of Priority system
- Previous managing experience - an advantage
- Previous Hi-Tech experience - an advantage
- The ability to work in a dynamic and diverse working environment
- Independent, service-oriented and good interpersonal relation
- Availability for a full-time position