Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
We are looking for people who are driven, eager to learn, and most importantly, want to perform within a company while making Compliance part of its culture.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Perform ongoing transaction monitoring and/or KYC ensuring constant compliance of KYC, AML, and CTF program, processes, instructions that are applicable in the Company.
- Be up-to-date with ongoing legislation changes, regulatory recommendations and industry best practices on AML/CTF, KYC, Client onboarding, PEP and sanction screening and advising Management and relevant Company personnel accordingly.
- Monitoring of customers and transactions by investigating alerts generated by internal systems.
- Analyzing customer's information and transactions using internal/external systems, public databases and records.
- Identification of suspicious and unusual activity and escalation to further internal teams.
- Preparation of a summary of investigation and overview of customer’s activity and escalation to Money laundering reporting officer.
- Contribution to a good working environment by taking on a positive and constructive approach in cooperation with colleagues and giving honest feedback ensuring the drive of high performance in the unit.
- Constantly provide feedback on possible/needed processes/procedures changes and improvements.
- Carrying out other tasks and targets set by the Head of Compliance/MLRO
What do you need:
- At least 1 year of experience in financial services-related areas.
- Basic knowledge in AML/CFT, Sanctions, KYC, and transactions monitoring
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English.
- Good analytical skills and willingness to do precise and accurate routine job.
- High ethical standards, a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results.
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to shape and be part of challenging Fintech industry
- Office perks, great atmosphere and company events + a lot more to explore! (after lockdown :)
- Private Health insurance
- Wolt food budget
- Young, international and talented team
- Space for personal and professional improvements
- And more!