Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2020-2021. Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Do you want to become a Crypto-Cyber-Crime expert? Analyze fraudulent payments and detect suspicious data patterns? Come and join a team of fraud fighters!
What you will do:
- Conduct different complexity investigations in order to understand fraud trends and find undesired users;
- Review fraud alerts and spot new activities patterns;
- Help Customer Support to identify fraudulent users and communicate with them;
- Brainstorm and cooperate with other departments, give suggestions on how to improve internal systems and processes;
- Assist in protecting users from being scammed and help them understand how to avoid fraud;
- Perform quality assurance tasks;
- Be involved in ad-hoc crypto payments and investigations related projects.
What you will need:
- To have analytic thinking;
- To have quantitative research or data analysis experience;
- To be detail-oriented;
- To have the ability to work on day/evening/weekends shifts;
- To have excellent spoken and written English;
- To be a team player.
What would give you extra points:
- SQL knowledge;
- Intelligence research experience (e.g. open-source web research);
- Previous experience in a similar position or industry;
- Experience in customer service.
What it's like to work here:
- Simplex is a fun startup with a strong emphasis on keeping its positive vibes. We respect each other's opinions and care about each other's well-being;
- Simplex analytics prides on team diversity in genders, backgrounds, roles, ages, and languages;
- Simplex is an energetic group of fast, funny, free thinkers. This is the place to learn how to make bold decisions and assume leadership;
- You will get great office perks.