Customer Support Specialist
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in the Blockchain industry in 2019-2020. As a licensed financial institution, Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help in defining the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention, and cryptocurrency.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing startup that does meaningful work? If so, we may be the business for you! We are Simplex, we enable credit card payments and defeat fraud for our partners and cryptocurrency providers.
We are looking for people who are hungry to learn new things, are not afraid of challenges, and most importantly, want to provide world-class customer service for our partners and customers!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be the hero of the day by supporting our clients and partners in the best possible way
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through online chat and email (no phone calls!)
- Answer a variety of questions, verify identities, and process transactions (the power is in your hands!)
- Identify issues that require escalation and follow up on a resolution while keeping close contact with other teams
- Cooperate with other colleagues within Simplex in launching new services
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve processes and work more efficiently
What do you need:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented, accurate and highly organized
- Customer-focused mentality – be honest, act with integrity, and keep the conversation focused on helping the customer
- Critical thinking – be creative and adaptable to solve problems in a collaborative environment
- Positivity – bring a smile and a ‘can do’ attitude with you everyday
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work in a multi-task environment
- Previous customer service or operations experience is an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- Being a part of exciting and challenging FinTech startup
- Office perks and company events (work hard - party harder!)
- Young, international and talented team
- Space for personal professional improvements
- Cool office at Vilnius TechPark
- And more!
This position requires working a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three main shifts: 6-15; 13-22; 21-6.
Please send a cover letter in English with your application.