Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Department is one of our largest in Lithuania and all we care about is making our customers lives easier and helping them complete transactions successfully. We are the first line of support, greeting all our customers, answering majority of their queries, and solving the issues, or escalating them to other relevant departments 24/7 and always in a good mood.
Currently the team is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join. This is one of the entry level roles in the company that can be a successful trampoline for your career in Simplex.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Reply to emails and chat messages from customers all over the world in English (no phone calls)
- Navigate different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes
- Support your teammates with constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment
- Regular involvement in company events, team meetings and projects
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of customer service
What we're looking for:
- Problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- Positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems
- Flexibility towards fast changing priorities and business processes
- Proficient English (both written and verbal)
- We expect you to be located in Lithuania, preferably Vilnius
What's in it for you?
You will have an opportunity to be part of a challenging Fintech industry and together with an international and talented team spread across the globe shape the future of it.
Monthly salary (gross before taxes) 1250 - 1400 Eur. Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
Additional benefits include:
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance
- Flexibility & possibility to work from home
- 1-month Workcation
- Additional vacation days
- Long-term incentive plan
- Private health insurance (after 3 months’ probation)
- Annual bonus depending on individual & company results
- Space for personal & professional growth, including trainings, etc.
- Office perks, great atmosphere & company events + a lot more to explore!
This position requires working a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three main shifts: 6-15; 13-22; 21-6, which rotate every 3 weeks. Night hours are paid extra.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.