Customer Support Specialist
Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly changing environment, doing meaningful work? If so, maybe the crypto business is for you?
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Reply to emails and chat messages from customers all over the world in English (no phone calls)
- Navigate different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes
- Support your teammates and colleagues with constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of customer service
What you need:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems
- An open mind to fast changing priorities and business processes
- You must be located in Lithuania, preferably Vilnius
What's in it for you:
- Being a part of exciting and challenging FinTech
- Full-time, paid training.
- Private health care insurance (after 3 months probation)
- Monthly LIDL or Wolt food allowance
- Young international and talented team
- Cool pet friendly office in Vilnius Techpark and ability to work remotely (in Lithuania only)
- Space for personal and professional growth
- Salary from 1300 gross depending on experience
- Yearly salary bonus depending on the results
This position requires working a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three main shifts: 6-15; 13-22; 21-6. Night hours are paid extra.