Operations Manager – Lithuania Office
Simplex is a leading cryptocurrency/payments startup specializing in fraud prevention and mitigation. The company has over 70 employees, most of them are located in Israel and recently we have just open our first site out of Israel, in Lithuania which is about to grow and expand.
We are looking for a talented Operations Manager to build, lead and manage our activity in various areas of our business.
This is a great opportunity to join a unique and successful company, with a great product, amazing growth, and a highly skilled team.
The type of activities that are planned for the operations team are customer support, payment risk analysis, and handling various operational tasks related to our clients work.
- Managing the Lithuania site daily operations.
- Recruiting and building the team, and responsibility for training and onboarding of the team.
- Planning and managing the team’s work schedule and performance.
- Creating a positive and safe work environment, following company’s culture, etc.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to work processes, workflow systems, and KPIs.
- Working closely with Israeli managers and different focal points in the company.
- Represent the company in local industry events.
- 5 years of experience with Operations in a customer facing and back-office environment.
- 3 years of experience with leading and managing operational teams (including shift based teams).
- Experience with hiring employees for various positions, training, mentoring and leading.
- Experience with working in global companies.
- Excellent English, Lithuanian as mother tongue.
- Preferred: Experience in financial services and/or technology.
Please send your CV only in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org