Your card was not charged for any declined payments. It was a credit card authorization check, rather than a charge; the money was held by your bank pending approval or cancellation of those payments. To learn more about authorization holds, click here.
When your payment is declined, the authorization is voided and the money should be released back into your account within 3 business days (weekends not included). If for some reason the authorization hold is not released, please check the following:
- Is the charge to “Simplex” visible in your banking statement?
- How long has it been since you have carried out a payment?
- Were any weekends included into the authorization hold period? Please kindly note, that authorization hold is not being released during the weekends.
If the charge is still visible 3 days (not including the weekends) after the refusal of your transaction and the charge is still visible on your card, please contact our support team. You can do that in two ways:
- Live chat through the bottom right side of our homepage
- Submit a ticket through our Support Center