DevOps Team Leader
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, selected as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2019-2020. As a licensed financial institution, Simplex provides the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
Come join us and help define the next generation of payment services, fraud prevention and cryptocurrency.
We’re looking for people who are bright, highly-motivated and eager to learn new things and be a part of something big and new, as a Team Leader of the DevOps team.
We envision the core Dev team members as the future tech leaders and contributors to the company’s success.
What you'll do:
- Lead and mentor a team of highly qualified engineers with a broad company ownership in devops, databases and security areas while spreaded in 2 locations, Israel and Lithuania
- Manage our cloud infrastructure based on AWS and GCP
- Lead our ongoing migration to kubernetes with new CICD approach and tools like Tekton , ArgoCD and Terraform
- Implement Istio as service mesh in our kubernetes environment
- Manage top technologies like: Kafka, Airflow, Jenkins, Ansible, etc...
- Maintain production grade systems that hold sensitive financial data, and include safety nets to avoid hackers employing large-scale attacks using cloudflare and other security tools like Prisma and others
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years as a Team Leader/management position
- At least 6 years experience managing production grade robust, scalable cloud-based application/s
- Strong Cloud architecture skills
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, github actions or equivalent
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (K8s / ECS)
- Proven experience in managing production environment at scale in cloud environment
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Proven experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Packer or equivalent
- Fast learner, passion to use new technologies and a people person.