Full Stack Team Leader
Simplex, a Nuvei company, is a B2B2C fintech company leading the mainstream adoption of crypto by offering a variety of fiat/crypto on and off-ramp solutions. Our network of over 250 customers spans the entire crypto ecosystem including all the leading exchanges, wallets and information sites.
At Simplex we think big and act fast, giving you the opportunity to grow, innovate, and be part of the rapidly evolving financial landscape. Now a Nuvei company, we are a global market leader and pioneer in the payments innovation space and value those who question the status quo.
As a Full Stack TL at Simplex, you will:
- Design and implement our customer-facing applications, account checkout pages, internal systems, and user experience.
- Expand, grow and mentor a team of excellent full-stack developers.
- Own a business domain and directly contribute to the company's performance.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Build financial systems to scale with a strong focus on performance and security aspects.
What you should bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of direct management experience as a full-stack Team Leader.
- Agile methodology proficiency (working in Scrum).
- At least 6 years experience in hands-on development of complex web applications and services.
- Experience with backend development - Node.js, Python, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Design & Architecture.
- Hands-on experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular, React.
- Experience in various databases (Postgres/ Redis/ Elastic/ etc.).