HR business partner
Simplex is a global leading fintech company, holding an Electronic Money Institution license issued by the Central Bank of Lithuania. We are recognized as one of the top 10 most impactful companies in Blockchain in 2020-2021, providing the fiat infrastructure for the cryptocurrency industry, working with leading banks and crypto exchanges and ensuring fraud-free payment processing.
As HRBP, you'll be responsible for working with both employees and managers across the company, playing a key role in maintaining our unique workplace, as we continue to scale as a company.
We're looking for a strong communicator who will gain trust, navigate needs and proactively identify new opportunities to build culture. If you are excited about shaping the culture of a fast-paced dynamic fintech, this is the place for you!
- Guide managers through complex issues, identifying focus areas for support
- Serve as the point of contact for all HR-related issues throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- Work with our team to execute the Simplex HR strategy and vision; implement cross-company initiatives
- Balance the needs of both the employees and the business through strong communication and collaboration; be a trusted adviser to employees, managers, and leadership through day-to-day activities
- Proactively contribute to talent management: acquisition, engagement, and competence development
- Implement our global HR processes within the relevant departments
Your experience & Skills:
- 4+ yrs of experience in HR Business Partner/Generalist, or other HR roles in high-tech industry
- Extensive working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, performance review, training, and benefits
- Fluent English (written and verbal) required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated
- A keen sense of understanding of core business goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A creative, resourceful problem solver with excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation and with a wide range of personalities and skill sets
- Previous experience implementing OD processes - an advantage
Please submit your application in English