Data Infrastructure Engineer
What you’ll do:
- You’ll have the chance to influence, define and take part in building our systems to the next level
- Create state-of-the-art automated fraud mitigation solutions
- Develop data-centric systems and infrastructure that allows data research, offline/batch calculations, and online/real-time decision making
- Build systems that are highly available, hold sensitive financial data, and include safety nets to avoid hackers/fraudsters employing large-scale fraud attacks
- 4+ years experience developing robust, scalable server side development.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong architecture and software infrastructure development skills.
- Experience developing in Python/ Node.js/ Ruby on Rails/ Go
- Data Mining/Machine Learning background
- Experience with the following: AWS, Google cloud, git, Linux, information security
- Fast learner, passion to use new technologies
- Team player
- BSC in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
Please send your CV to: email@example.com