What you’ll do:
- You’ll have the chance to influence, define and take part in building our systems from scratch
- Create state-of-the-art automated fraud mitigation solutions
- Develop data-centric systems and infrastructure that allows data research, offline/batch calculations, and online/real-time decision making
- Build systems that are highly available, hold sensitive financial data, and include safety nets to avoid hackers/fraudsters employing large-scale fraud attacks
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- At least 7 years experience developing robust, scalable server side development.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong architecture and software infrastructure development skills.
- At least 4 years experience developing in Python/ Node.js/ Ruby on Rails.
- Data Mining/Machine Learning– Big Advantage.
- Experience working with AWS, git, Linux, information security – Advantage.
- Fast learner, passion to use new technologies.
- Team player.
- BSC in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics – Advantage.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org