Customer support specialist- Vilnius
About The Position
As a member of the Simplex Support Team, you will be involved in supporting our customers and partners in one of the most dynamic and exciting industries on the planet. You will need to diagnose and resolve complex issues in a fast and professional manner, ensuring that they receive world-class service and a superb experience.
You must have great interpersonal skills, a very strong service orientation, excellent English comprehension and writing capabilities, be thorough and detailed oriented and be able to work under pressure. The position involves shift work, including night shifts.
- Receive and quickly understand written support requests via email and online chat with end users and partners
- Investigate the solution to the issue and compose a full response that satisfies the user/partners
- Identify issues that require escalation and follow up on resolution
- Cooperate with other colleagues within Simplex in launching new services
- Constantly seek for opportunities to improve processes to work more efficiently
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have a high service orientation - you love making customers happy and know how to deal politely with annoyed or frustrated customer
- You're diligent with an ability to work under pressure when needed
- You have experience with operations in customer facing or back-office environment
- You’re available 40 hours a week, and flexible in work schedule
- You're a team player and are comfortable in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- You pick up new information and skills quickly, can work independently and are detail-oriented